Sunday, 6 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

No Christmas photo this year due to time constraints and the fact that the boys don't want to pose for a zillion photos until I get a half decent one. So this year we are going video to wish all our family and friends a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And yes that's 3 different ones as we couldn't decide on our favourite......
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

5 comments:

  1. Oh Alli they are sooo funny, I like the middle one the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fab and I agree with Paula, the middle is the best.

    Welcome to blog land - at long last!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant but I think Dave looks the funniest somehow.
    I echo Claire here welcome indeed to blogland you had resisted for long enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved them all Alli - they are great :)

    Well done on getting your blog going - I look forward to following it as you add more entries - a big welcome to blog land xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alli they ALL cracked me up and brought a laugh to my face, Dave looked so funny LOL!! like them all but middle one was my least favourite!

    ReplyDelete