His mummy said to go straight to the Twilight series as they are great. Think she might have forgotten I am a boy and have a reputation to keep!
His mummy said to go straight to the Twilight series as they are great. Think she might have forgotten I am a boy and have a reputation to keep!
Looks like you have plaenty of great books to choose from ther Monkey but if I was you I would have a look and see what Joe has got on his bookshelf.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you will find some great reads there!
XXX
I agree with Shirley Monkey you need to go see if you can find one caled The Jungle Book, you'll love that!
ReplyDeleteTerry Pratchett is great but yes the Jungle Book is a classic which means that it has been a favourite for generations of children, mind you the monkeys in that book don't behave very well and so you may not like it.
ReplyDeleteOh no you would enjoy Safari Adventures from the Tatty Teddies story's, lots of Monkeys in there!!!!
ReplyDeleteMmmm think you will become a great reader this year. I would ask Auntie Karen to send you one of those books!
ReplyDeleteJust ready what you fancy little pal, they write too many books about animals and take the mickey at times, they don't know us at all, says me, Hedgie!
ReplyDeleteI definately think you need to check out Joe's bookshelves Monkey, they will be more in your league to begin with, perhaps by the end of the year you may have progressed to some other titles.
ReplyDeleteThink I agree with everyone else. I know you can read but I think these are probably a little bit old for you.
ReplyDeleteWow that is some bookchoice. If I were you I'd maybe start on a Postman Pat boxed set or something?!
ReplyDeleteJust Reading back through your old posts. I tried Reading (hmm, auto corrects to the place name rather than reading sorry!) Twilight once, but it was very frightening. It has a teenage girl in it *shudder*
ReplyDeleteI think you might like Terry Pratchett because the Librarian at the Unseen University is an Orangutan (I think I spelt that right?) and he says "Ook!" a lot. I know that's not your Species, but it's closer than a giraffe!
Love melman