Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Prompts for w/c 9th April

Sorry I'm a bit late but I had lots of fun doing Clemmie's Home Sweet Home prompts:

Tell us where you live, find out on a map
Wow these map things are a bit complicated. I managed to find us on here, but Joe's mummy said it's really old now as loads of houses have been built since it was printed. She told me not to even get her started about the other lot they are building behind the river. So I didn't!

Tell us what kind of house you live in
Well it's a big house if you are looking at it from where I am....

and this is the number. Liam tells me it is twenty four - he is really good at his numbers now.

Do you have a garden?
Oh yes and I love playing out there with the boys. Joe took his trolley outside and whizzed me around for ages - brilliant fun!

And I like watching them play football, although Joe's mummy gets a bit fed up of her plants getting squashed.


Are you allowed everywhere?
Yes I am allowed everything, I'm a true member of the family <3
I went off exploring some of the places I haven't been yet, and here I am in the airing cupboard. Not very exciting but nice and warm.

What is your bed like?
I don't have a bed as I am quite happy sleeping anywhere (which is just as well as quite often I am just left lying about any old place!) Bit jealous of Cleo to be honest, she has this lovely slipper cat bed thingy...
I don't want to share with her though - she snores more than Joe and that is really saying something!

Where do you eat? With your carers?
I don't eat - that's how I maintain my svelt physique! LOL

Where would you like to live if you could choose?
Right here where I do of course!

5 comments:

  1. Monkey, you sound really happy with where you live, and it does look an exciting place, lots to do! Shame you just get left lying around though, you might come to some harm! My Nana leaves me on the kitchen table, I can't escape from there as I can't jump! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have a great time living with Liam and Joe cuz, no wonder you are really happy living there!
    Good job Cleo wasn't around when you snuck into her bed she might have got a bit cross finding you there.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and takes on the prompts for this week :)

    It looks like you are very lucky Monkey in that you are living and cared for in a lovely, family home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for doing my prompts, afraid I didn't get round to them last week, now on holiday so must do them after the hols!! LOL!!

    Bye for now and lots of love Clemmie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monkey I loved seeing your house. Looks like you are very happy there.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete