I didn't intend to do a thing today and so far I'm right on schedule.
Ah, this is the life!

Always take time to stop and smell the roses... and sooner or later, you'll inhale a bee.
Thankfully no bees around today, and nice to see our little patio rose coming along nicely. Nothing to smell yet though, looks like it could be a while before this blooms.

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time. (J. Lubbock)
No grass under our tree and no clouds in the sky today - but nice to sit in the shade and watch the world go by.

What we love to do we find time to do. (John L. Spalding)
I'm still trying out more sports, so today Joe taught me a bit of golf :-)
I really have had a lovely TIME this week!
Great selection of photos for the prompts :) It certainly looks like you have been having a good time Monkey :)
ReplyDeleteWell done Monkey. You certainly have had some wonderful TIMES this week. If you get really good at the golf you could earn a lot of money too.
ReplyDeletexDuckie
Lovely to see you using your time to have fun Monkey.
ReplyDeleteHope the golf lessons go well.
Love
Bongo
XXX