We don't usually watch much TV, and despite Joe's daddy saying he wasn't fussed about watching the footie.... we appear to have watched most of the afternoon and evening games! I am lucky that I get to stay up longer than Liam and Joe so I got to watch the England matches. Oh my goodness I think I could have done better with my stumpy little legs and fat bottom!! Even Joe's mummy was shouting at the tele during whichever game was that awful one and that's saying something..... She didn't see the last one where Germany whopped them, but she didn't miss much.
Anyway, here we are watching the footie....
(as you can see, Liam fell over at school again that day!!)....and Joe sporting his football 'kit'. Liam has a red version but unfortunately they didn't do one my size. I need to find out where Bongo shops, he always looks so trendy and cool!
As some of you already know, Liam won the competition to design a football shirt logo for KS1 at school, and the PTA had his picture put onto a t-shirt for him. It's a fantastic picture isn't it?
Everywhere went a bit crazy with World Cup fever, and the boys like going down the footie aisle in Asda and running around on the 'pitch' as if it was real, much to the delight of Joe's mummy and the other shoppers {{rolleyes}}
Liam let me take a photo of his football patch to show he was getting into the theme of the prompts
and Joe let me sit next to his fab football cupcake - but no, I didn't get a bite :-(
But they did let me have a go on their football table last night....

although it's not as good as the real thing :-)
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
You really seemed to get into the football Monkey, shame you couldn't get an outfit! Or a bite of that yummy cake! Luv Hedgie x
ReplyDeleteWow Monkey. It looks like you have been having fun at that football table. Shame you didn't get to try andy cake though.
ReplyDeletexDuckie