27th Sept
Today I learnt that Joe had to take a lot of stuff with him for his first day full time at school.

28th Sept
Today I learnt that the boys new glasses are super cool! And that I still need to get a photo of them together!!
29th Sept
Today I learnt that I'm quite glad this month is nearly over as my brain is starting to hurt. Today's photo is a bit of a cheat as it's the conkers in the vase from last weekend since I haven't shared it yet.

30th Sept
Today I learnt that Cleo's thyroid levels are down to normal, so we just need to keep giving her the tablets (easier said than done apparently!). No photo as she doesn't want to pose with me at the moment......
Wow, I really did learn a lot in September and quite frankly I think I need a lie down in a dark room for a while to get over it all lol.
Monkey, good thing the month of learning is over, I can remember I felt exhausted after mine last year! Just hope you can remember all you've learnt! Luv Hedgie x
ReplyDelete