We had a very cold spell just before Christmas, but I wasn't going anywhere near the white stuff after last time! Oh no no no, I'm not that stupid. So I'll just post a couple of photos of the humans having some snow fun:


I made a new friend over Christmas too - this is Blitzen. He was fun to hang round with - and for a reindeer, very good at climbing trees!
He's also really good at playing games and we had a real giggle playing charades for kids....
.... although this one was easy for me
Of course, being the sporty type I was keen to see the basketball hoop that the boys got for Christmas. It was pretty impressive I have to say..... and Liam is quite good at scoring (of course the fact is the hoop is too low for him really but any higher and Joe doesn't stand a chance!)
On the other hand, you need to wear a hard hat when it's Joe's turn as he is full of enthusiasm but his aim is terrible!!
And then next thing I know, this is happening:.....which led to this.....
... followed by me going back indoors in a sulk. There is no dignity in being suspended upside down from a basketball net I can assure you.The humans knew they had to do some major grovelling so they decided to make some cakes. It was fun, but blimey charlie that mixer doesn't half whizz around - I had to cling on for dear life!! (boys look proper numpties in their apron and hats sets eh? they insist on wearing them every time they help cook anything lol)
Worth it to lick the whizzer though :-)
and they were super yummy when finished (ate mine too quick to get a photo apparently! - also not sure why the photo has come out so small...).
After indulging in those bad boys, we thought it wise to have a go on the Wii Fit to burn off some calories. Well that's a feat in itself when you're my size!
I much preferred playing the olympics sports game:
And just out of curiosity, I checked my end of year weight compared to my first post on this blog....
Oh dear, that is disappointing! I managed to gain 1g this year, it must have been all those choccies at Christmas lol.Well I've had a brilliant year of Monkey Adventures and I hope you've enjoyed reading about them. I'll still be getting up to mischief and you might see me highjacking this blog now and then in 2011 :-) But until then, I'd like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. Make sure it includes as much fun and adventure as possible!!
Well Monkey, I think you are very lucky to have actually survived the year, and intact too! Hopefully you haven't gained too many more bruises today! Thought for one awful moment you were actually sitting on the whizzers too, not just helping to hold the mixer! Be nice to see you sometimes next year, hopefully in one piece! Luv Hedgie x
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Monkey!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have had some fun and games over the holiday season. I hope that your Mummy continues to update us on how your doing now and again. X x
Wow those snowmen cakes looked scrummy Monkey, no wonder you ate yours so quickly!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are not too sore and bruised from all the extreme sports that you manage to get involved with LOL!!!
Have a fun and happy new year, hopefully we will see you popping up occasionally during 2011. Take care xxxx
Hi Cuz.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see that you have been having some fun over the Christmas period.
Mind you I am not too sure about that basket ball thinghy it all looks pretty dangerous to me!!!
It really has been a great year watching all the things you have got up to with your humans. I think we have both been pretty lucky doing all the things we have and I will always remember that lovely holiday we had together.
Maybe we will get to meet up again in 2011.
Take care and lots of love from Bongo.
XXX