I'm not really sure where the last week and a half has gone, but it's been lovely to just chill out and not do much at all..... Alf returned to the North Pole on Christmas Eve, and kindly left the boys a present for making him feel so at home. It's the pictureka game as it reminded him of colder climes and the younger members of the family have found him flipping the cards around the room very funny.
We had a lovely Christmas, the boys were thoroughly spoilt by everyone but really appreciated all their presents. Now we just need better weather so they can use their golf clubs and skateboards! Mind you, they have plenty of lego to keep them occupied, and that's quieter than the guitars - perhaps they weren't such a wise move in hindsight, but it does keep their sticky little mitts off DH's which he is happy about.
There's the journalling jar I made for MIL using this post as inspiration. Her and FIL have started their books already and are aiming to answer one question a day. Can't wait to get them back next Christmas, full of memories of their childhood and early years. I made one for my dad too, must check if he's started it - I expect he will need regular encouragement!
We've all decided on a few resolutions for this year. I really need to use my Wii Fit that I got for Christmas last year more. Well just use it really, as I've probably only used it a handful of times in the last year. Junior then wrote 'play my DS more' on his sheet and I had to try to explain why it was OK for me to play the Wii but not him to play his DS. It's a hard concept when you're only 5.... bless him
So anyway, my resolutions are:
- Use the Wii Fit
- Make time to scan all the old photos
- Blog more often and keep up with blog reading/comments
Struggled with all of them this year, so will have to see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think I could steal your resolutions as well as your mojo lol
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your resolutions Alli. :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like Alfs reports back to Santa were good, lots of lovely presents.
Loving the Hillbilly look.
X