Monday, 9 January 2012

Last week's efforts

Really enjoyed our crop on Saturday as hadn't seen everyone for ages with the Christmas break.  I did manage to do most of this LO, just had to do the journalling when I got home.  It was using the sketch for the UKS monthly house challenge, and it's another LO from the bumper Christmas kit.


I made all those elf ears, custom fitted to each child's little head lol.

And I finished the UKS weekly challenge LO yesterday too.  The criteria was to use old stash, circles or rings, and doodling.


Scan has decided to go on the squiff but you get the jist...

Not sure how much scrapping I'll get done this week as have some other commitments in the evenings but hoping to get the weekly challenge done again as it's a nice easy one :-)

Oh and in other news.... gave the boys another haircut/shave today and have now managed to remove all evidence of the DIY haircuts lol.

1 comment: