.... and I'm hoping it's here to stay. The Total Papercrafts kit for December was a bumper one, full of fab papers from the Merry Christmas range by Echo Park. I thought I'd get cracking on it straight away, despite having my November kits still to do....
This first LO is using our UKS team sketch for last month (the pearl is quite big so the scanner didn't like it too much!)
and the second is to record the first time the boys decided to give their hair a little trim - 2 days before Christmas. I'll give Senior his due, his mouth actually fell open when I showed him the photo of the back of his head. I had to shave the back using the number 1 clipper just to make it look presentable! Kids eh?!
It's using our crop sketch for this month. Not sure I'll always be this quick off the mark to get the LO done.
There's still loads of the kit left so I'll probably do a couple more LOs and then hopefully do a mini book of Alf's Adventures with the leftovers. Need to get more photos printed first though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super LOs and I love the kit you have used. and of course the boys haircut had to be done didn't it lol
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Christmas LO's.
ReplyDeleteWell done on finding your Mojo so quickly in the New Year.
I still smile when I look at those haircuts. LOL
X
Those haircuts are hilarious! I'm sure they'll love it in years to come when they are reminded of the incident. LOL
ReplyDeleteLovely layouts Alli and fab haircuts too, a great memory there!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun memory, although I'm not sure at the time you thought that lol. Loving the layouts :)
ReplyDeletethats what scrapping is all about recording the things we want to remind our kids they have done,
ReplyDeleteGreat layout:)