Saturday, 10 March 2012

A couple of LOs to share...

The Crumblies (aka the remaining 365ers) have set this week's challenge over on UKScrappers.  The criteria was to use the Pagemaps sketch we chose, distressing and 5 patterned papers.  Here's my LO:


Was pretty pleased with this LO, love the colours and all the papers were scraps from the Christmas bunting I made (well cut out, I didn't actually get round to making it last year but there's always this Christmas!).  And I used one of those fab snowflakes Wendy gave me at the last crop.

I've finally got round to taking a photo of the LO I did for last week's challenge - criteria was to use the sketch, make your own blossoms, add butterflies and sewing (real or faux).


I found this photo on Liam's camera a couple of weeks ago.  Not sure when the boys will tire of taking funny self portraits.....

3 comments:

  1. Oh Alli, these are really gorgeous. What perfect photos to scrap too. I really want to do the challenge, as I love the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LOs Alli! I'm not sure who is cuter, Clyde or the boys!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layouts Alli, I especially love the one of Clyde - the boys are so cheeky!! x x

    ReplyDelete