Friday, 21 September 2012

A catch up post.....

I really don't know where the last couple of months have gone - the time has gone so quickly.  We had our week in Cornwall at the end of August, and the boys have been back at school for 3 weeks now.  I was going to post some photos from Cornwall, and then decided to just wait until I have scrapped them, and then post them (plus I haven't had the chance to edit them yet!).

Here's the obligatory back to school photo - Liam seems to be spurting upwards again!  Both have settled in really well into their new classes and both their teachers are really nice.



Clyde really missed them, as he had been used to them being at home all summer.  Was so sweet when they got home and he was all ears back, tail going like the clappers!

Liam turned 8 last week, and he gave us all the birthday money he got to put towards a new bike.  It's an adult size bike, with posh clicky gears :)  He is very pleased with it and was out for a long ride on Friday and Saturday.

 
We had an all day crop last weekend to celebrate running for 6 years.  Was really good to see everyone and I managed 2.5 LOs which is probably a record for me!  Here's my page using the July sketch challenge, I combined it with the September house challenge on UKS which was to use the words work, rest and/or play as inspiration.  I went with play...


and here is my page for the August sketch challenge, which is to go alongside the Go Team GB one I did a few weeks ago.


and finally the page I had to finish at home which was for the UKS Sept week 2 challenge.  The criteria was to use the sketch provided, chipboard, washi tape or ribbon and sewing (faux or real).  These are the photos from Liam's birthday last year!


The maths monkeys have been launched at school and guess who is the first to bring it home from both classes..... yep that'll be us!  We need to think of some fun maths to do with them now!! 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back in blog land Alli xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a busy couple of months Alli, good to come and have a nosey.
    The boys really are growing up so fast and Clyde is looking pretty grown up too.LOL.
    X

    ReplyDelete