Monday, 8 October 2012

UKS October week 1 challenge

Here's my LO for last week's challenge on UKScrappers - I couldn't get a decent photo last night and this morning's isn't much better I'm afraid as it's very dull and drab today....

The criteria was to use a Beatles song title or lyrics (my title is a cover version they did so I hope it's OK), at least 4 lines of journalling, use black and white (white cardstock, black letter stickers), and one or more circles.


4 comments:

  1. Loving the LO and all the Monkey's too.
    Can't wait to have a go at making them very soon.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brilliant Alli love the whole thing but especially those monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the finished sock monkeys! Those papers go so well with the photos and I have punch envy for that swirly punch. Tigerlady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO so much to look at, make scraplift this LO if I may? xx

    ReplyDelete