Forgot to upload this when I did it, but this is my LO for the weekly challenge over on UKS for Feb week 1. The criteria was to make the subject an important person(s) in your life (could include pets), use
a monogram embellishment and journal and title about their character, your
relationship or information about them.
This is Clyde on his 1st birthday. We all survived the first year, woo hoo! I used our crop sketch from September for this one.... still a few more to catch up on but I will get there eventually.
I've managed to do another crop sketch too - this layout is based on the November sketch and using one of the Total Papercrafts kits from last year:
They are both straight in real life, but I can't seem to get them squared up properly from the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Lovely LO I especially like the Clyde one.
ReplyDeleteNice LO alli, he's such a little pickle he looks like butter would'nt melt.
ReplyDeleteClyde look a real cutey, I bet those first stressful couple of moths with him are a faded memory now! LOL
ReplyDeleteGood to get a nosey at your garden visitors too.
Lovely LO's
X
Can it really be a year! Goodness where does time go. As always Alli, your layouts are fabulous,
ReplyDelete