Well I know February is a short month, but blimey it seemed to fly by! Didn't keep any notes for my numbers this time, so winging it from memory.... if you would like to know more about the month in numbers idea, please visit Julie's blog here.
So here is my February in numbers:
1 = the number of new front teeth Joe gained this month, giving him the full set again :-)
4 = the number of layouts I have done this month.
3.5 = the number of hours spent making the spaceship as mentioned in the previous post.
10 = the number of Governor meetings I have had this month (didn't realise it was that many, that's much more than normal!).
8 = the number of times I have used the Wii Fit which is better than last month but in my defence I have started running 3 times a week and I have managed to complete week 1 on the Couch to 5K program.
1 = the number of phone upgrades I got - love my new Nokia :-)
9 = the number of lbs I have lost in the last 5 weeks, woo hoo!
4 = the number of new recipes we have tried this month - the boys love the cod in parma ham and stir fry ones. The salmon one I tried wasn't a hit....
1 = the number of doggie haircuts this month
3 = the number of times I have had washing on the line - surely spring must be here soon?!
And there we have it, another month gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Lovely to see and share your month In numbers Alli.
ReplyDeleteXXX
Well done on your numbers and very well done on loosing 9lbs that's great
ReplyDeleteGreat to see your numbers, well done on the weight loss and use of wii ... I dust my wii fit machine often, does that help lol.
ReplyDelete