Oh dear, been a bit slack on the old blog posting recently - I just don't know where the time is going! Been busy with the audit prep at work and then had a few things to do for school as well, so just haven't had time to update here. Sorry!
I have actually managed to finish some layouts that have been sitting half done in my RUB for ages. Still a few more to do - hopefully get round to that this month!
This LO is using our crop sketch from December (!) - better late than never....
..... this one is using the left over papers from a Total Papercrafts kit from well over a year ago I think. Colours have come out a bit weird as the sun had moved round by the time I took the photos, but the blue is a deeper shade and the cream much brighter. Thanks again to Kathy for the brads, perfect colour matches :-)
.. and this one is using a more recent Total Papercrafts kit. I followed the sample LO instructions for this one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well done on getting some LO's done Alli.
ReplyDeleteGlad I was hidden behind a tree in the scrapping buddies! ;-)
Great title for the 'For the Record.'
X
Lovely layouts, colours are gorgeous in the Scrapping Buddies one. x
ReplyDelete