Friday, 5 July 2013

My month in numbers - June

A bit late again this month but here we are, half way through the year - scary!  This is what has been happening around here in June:

1 = the number of family get-togethers we had when my aunts and uncles both came to stay with my dad for a weekend.  Was so great to see everyone together.
 

32 = the number of minutes I ran Race for Life in.  I raised £373 for Cancer Research - thanks to everyone who generously donated to this fantastic cause!


1 = the number of 40th birthdays celebrated

1 = the biggest surprise ever - Dave booked for us to go to Disneyland Paris as my birthday present.  AMAZING.

300 = the number of Disneyland photos I got printed (eek!)

7 (almost) = the number of years I ran our crop with Trudy but I made the tough decision to stop and so this month was our last one.

3 = the number of days I spent at the office in Kingsclere for the company OpenHouse event.


2 = the number of school sports days I watched, with the sack race and skipping being particularly amusing ;-)

3 = the number of layouts completed this month, hoping the mojo is finding it's way home!


And that's it for this month.  Feels like my feet haven't touched the ground but it doesn't look much when you write it down! 

If you'd like to know more about the month in numbers idea, visit Julie's blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had another busy month Alli.
    Well done on the Race for life run, you are a star.
    X

    ReplyDelete