Seem to be late posting these every month, but I guess better late than never. No idea where July went, it flew by... even quicker than the rest of the months this year. Anyway, here's what happened in July:
1 = the number of barn owls the boys got to hold at the school PTA BBQ. It was gorgeous!
1 = the number of girly shopping days I had with my sister. Had a great day, bought stuff I had been wanting for a while and really enjoyed spending time together. Had very sore feet when I got home though!
1 = National Trust visits this month, we went to Tredegar House in Wales which was lovely although I thought the grounds were nicer than the house.
34 = the highest temperature seen on my car thermometer. Phew, it was a very hot couple of weeks during the UK heatwave. Poor Clyde really felt it....
1 = the number of school trips to Sandbanks - it was right in the middle of the heatwave but Joe still had a fantastic day out.
8 = the number of badges the boys earned at Beavers and Cubs during the last half term. Lots of sewing for me before they go back after the summer. They are keen to work on more during the holidays too :)
2 = the number of LOs I have done this month. Hoping to do more next month!
And that's it for another month. If you'd like to know more about the month in numbers idea, visit Julie's blog here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






So pleased you have kept this numbers blog up, it makes interesting reading and good for reading back years later too. It was a lovely idea and one of my teamies in Dizzy Dots does it too xx
ReplyDeleteLooks like another eventful month Alli. The boys look very happy with that Barn owl and well done them on all those badges too. Girly days out are fun to do especially if you buy nice goodies too. Poor Clyde certainly looks glad to have that fan in his life but then it was rather hot. Great to come and be nosey! xxx
ReplyDelete