Blimey, since we are almost in October, I thought I had better catch up with my month in numbers blogging! The weeks seem to be flashing by and life is just a bit of a whirlwind... Anyway, here goes, a very late recap of our August in numbers:
1 = the number of surprise days out for the boys with Uncle Jim and Aunt Jean to Ashdown House. They really enjoyed it :-)
2 = the number of sheds finally built on their new base at Dads house. Not even going to attempt to work out how many days that took to add in here as a number! Possibly in 3 digits!!
1 = the number of days out to @ Bristol - boys of all ages loved it!
1 = the number of times the grass has been hoovered this month lol
1 = the number of fun days out with Nanny and Grampy to Chedworth Roman Villa. They both made mosaics which look fab.
Too many to count = the number of lovely walks we have had with the dog in the gorgeous summer weather we have had this year. We tried to do a new exploring one each week.
3 = the number of nights camping Dave and the boys did at Lacock. Lots of boy time and stargazing :-) I brought Clyde up and he was so well behaved for 5 hours then it got dark and he barked at everything so back home he came! Will try again next year...
2 = the number of boys who completed the summer reading challenge at the local library.
1 = the number of albums I recovered with a 'test sample' of wallpaper from B&Q. Joe loves it and I have to admit I'm pretty pleased with how well it turned out.
6 = the number of Beaver badges Joe has worked on over the summer holidays. He really wants to earn his Bronze Award before moving up to Cubs next Easter so he's catching up on some of the badges and challenges the others did before he joined the Colony.
5 = the number of Cubs badges Liam worked on over the summer holidays, including his puppet show 'Spoons Got Talent' which he is going to perform to his Pack when they go back.
If you'd like to know more about the month in numbers project, please hop over to Julie's blog here.
Watch this space for September's month in numbers, which I promise to post next week!! Think it might take me all of next year to do my month in numbers album. So far I have only got a couple of photos added for January....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Nice way to summarise the month's activities
ReplyDeleteI love being nosey and seeing your month in numbers Alli. x
ReplyDeleteI too love seeing your blog once a month and a great way to blog allthat has happened in that month xxx
ReplyDelete