Monday, 30 September 2013

My month in numbers - September

Only seems like a couple of days since I posted August lol.  Really must stay up to date with this as I would kick myself if I let it slip now!  So without further ado, here's our September in numbers:

2 = the number of boys excited to go back to school (and very happy with their new school bags!).  Peace reins again at home during school hours :-)


1 = the number of impatient dogs who laid and watched all his toys drying on the line (I did feel a bit bad about that but if I was washing one, I might as well just wash them all at the same time!).


1 = the number of Group Chairpersons presented with their official appointment card.


9 = the age of our baby, where does the time go?  He used all his birthday money to buy a telescope.... resulting in 1 very happy boy.



1 = the number of B&Q DIY parties Joe went to - he just loved the bug house he made.  The birthday boy's dad took some great photos of them all but I can't share them as they have other children in them.  We'll both be doing LOs with them soon I hope!


1 = the number of trips to Wookey Hole with the Beavers.  Joe said it was awesome!

7 = the number of birthday cards I sent this month

1 = the number of broken arms in my family.... going to be a long 2 months until my dad can use his arm again!!

So there we have it, another month gone!  Thanks for popping by - you can find more about Julie's month in numbers project on her blog here.

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo of you with the boys in their uniforms
    and aww to Clive keeping an eye on his toys (meany mum) :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only seems like the other day I was looking at your August. LOL
    Loving these photos, poor Clyde, I hope he did not have to wait too long for his toys to dry.
    It certainly looks like you had a very happy birthday boy, he is growing up so quickly.
    Hope your dad mends quickly.
    Thanks for sharing another great month of photos.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Alli. Love the picture of Clyde.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, look how big the boys look :) and aawww bless him watch is toys dry lol

    ReplyDelete