Saturday, 28 December 2013

My month in numbers - October

Major catch up here, but better late than never....  Here's my October in numbers (or at least what I can remember from my photos and fading memory!):

4 = the number of us who got absolutely soaked when it chucked with rain when we were at the furthest point from home on a walk but it was worth it to see these 2 rainbows...


1 = the number of one-to-one swimming lessons Liam had as no-one else turned up.  His front crawl improved so much after this week with his teacher really spending some time coaching his technique.

2 = the number of nights away for Liam (and Dave) at Cubs Camp - one tired but happy boy when he got home :)

1 = the number of Beaver adventures to JungleParc - they all loved it!


24 = the number of never-ending cards and sock snowmen I volunteered to make/teach for Cubs as part of their Christmas crafts next term.  Am I mad?!

3 = the number of doggie baths needed in the space of  9 days due to the scamster's addiction to rolling in deer/fox poo... and it smells worse that it looks!


3 = the number of days holiday I had for half term - didn't do much but it was still nice to have time off with the boys.

2 = the number of pumpkins carved - one enjoying it more than the other... lol.

 

lots = the number of times I admired the autumn colours while walking the dog.  This is my favourite season.

Thanks for bearing with me in the lateness of this... now to do November.  If you would like more details on the My Month in Numbers idea, please pop over to Julie's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment