Friday, 14 March 2014

February Photo a Day

Had to do a bit of a catch up on these photos in the last few days!  Here's the prompts for February


and here are our photos...

1. You.... at work

2. Favourite... enjoying catching up with Dexter on Netflix

3. Something orange... Joe's bronze award badge.  So proud of him achieving this.

4. Childhood.... and the joys of homework.  Joe loved making this scene for Bear Hunt by Anthony Browne.

5. Square.. yummy!

6. C is for.... Clyde

7. Utensil... best £1 I've spent!

8. Water... a little puddle frozen on the path
9. Details.... cheating and using the photo for both - lots of pattern detail!

10. I am..... poorly :(

11. Mistake... not clearing out the guttering before the heavy rain and hail - got soaked sweeping it away from the house

12. Out + about... having fun in the mud

13. Perfect...pancakes for breakfast cooked by someone else!


14. Heart... Joe got a Valentine's card {so cute}

15. My drink of choice... irn bru, love it!
 
16. Create... trying to get back into scrapping

17. Vegetable... anyone who knows me would not be surprised to hear I missed this one!

18. Magic... oops missed this one too


19. Feet.... featuring Joe's massive big toes lol.  Slightest hint of warm sunshine and he will be bare foot....

20. Peace... to work while the boys watched the Winter Olympics during half term
 
21. Funny... a terrible photo but Clyde has us in stitches when he does his figure of 8 at mac 10 round the dining room table for no reason other than he wants to.

22. An act of kindness... had no idea what to take a photo of for this one although I know we all do little acts of kindness all the time but none that are particularly photo opportunistic!

23. This is where I relax... anywhere that the boys are having fun together

24. Half...time at the hockey match
 
25. Cut... Liam had his first cut at a hairdressers, too cool for me to shave his hair now!

26. Light... missed this one as well!
 
27. My view today... pretty drab!


28. Reflection.... and I missed this one too.  On reflection I should have been out with my camera more in February!!


No comments:

Post a Comment