Thursday, 31 December 2009

Meet Monkey

Hello, my name is Monkey. Not very original but I was named by a 2 year old. Auntie Paula gave me to Joe when he was born, and Joe has kindly said his mummy can take me on a Monkey Adventure during 2010.

So, what do you need to know about me? Well I am a monkey, and a pretty cute one at that even though I say so myself. I have moved from Joe's room to his mummy's workroom. It is much quieter in here as Joe can really snore for a little guy. I only eat when no-one is looking, and I am a pretty well behaved most of the time - well I think I am, not sure about anyone else as I have never asked their opinion.

Looking forward to having this year long adventure. I love having my photo taken so quite happy to pose whenever necessary!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Monkey! Looks like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, will I have changed my opinion in a few months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to meet you Monkey. Welcome to the 365 group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello mmnkey I am Auntie Lynne and tomorrow you can meet Clement. Hope you will enjoy 365 in 2010. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Monkey rather late tonight and I noticed that I spelt your name wrong :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Monkey pleased to meet you & a Happy New Year to you, your family & friends :)

    Maybe as you like having your photo taken and are quite happy to pose whenever necessary, you could give Patch some tips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you Monkey, hope you have a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monkey it is lovely to meet you.
    You look like you are going to have a lot of fun this year.
    I think when you and Bongo meet you will be into alsorts of trouble.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete