Saturday, 2 January 2010

Exercise

3 words........ AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

I'm a monkey not a nutter. Apart from that, these trainers are massive.

7 comments:

  1. I am with you on this one Monkey but maybe you could try out the Wii games instead!
    Those trainers are certainly not a good fit maybe you could use them to grow some plants in.LOL
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they stink too don't they? Are they Alli's? Lack of fresh fruit and veg does that to you!!!!
    Loving your blog background

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmm I can see your point Monkey!!!!

    I think you were very brave to put your feet into those trainers - LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a nutter either Monkey!!
    Anyway who would want to wear pink trainers eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monkey those are definitely too big. Think you may have to go back to the shop and get your money back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hello Monkey wow what a lovely lot of books you've got to choose from. And now I've found you - I'll keep visiting to see how well you get on with them :)

    ReplyDelete