Sunday, 10 January 2010

It's been a busy few days!

Claire set the prompts this week and so I have been busy learning new things while Joe's mummy takes loads of photos of me. I know I said I like having my photo taken but I am wondering if it is becoming a bit OTT.

Anyway, back to what I have learnt... well Joe went to a birthday party on Saturday. Have to admit I was very put out that he didn't take me, but apparently I wouldn't be able to climb up the play things. So I stayed at home and learnt how to scan things.... this is a neat little machine, not sure what the funny light I can just about see moving along is for but hey ho, it seemed to do what Joe's mummy wanted it to do.

And then at last I saw for myself what this scrapbooking business is all about. Liam kindly let me watch while he finished a page (LO if you are in the know by the way) by working out the letters he needed for his title. He is a clever boy.


Then after Liam and Joe had gone to bed, I was allowed to learn a bit more about scrapbooking while Joe's mummy did a LO with some of our snow pictures. Mind you, she was NOT impressed when she saw I was trying out her drink. She got cross and was nagging me about being too young..... blah blah blah. Anyway, I was scared because she isn't too nice when she is cross.

With our trip to Slovenia less than a week away, today's task was to get my passport application done. Apparently not many monkeys want passports so Joe's mummy thinks we should have no problem getting it processed quickly. Then she got cross again, as you need to sit still with your arms down and no smiling - most of all no funny business - for the photo you need to send. I wasn't too good at that.

But we got there in the end, and my passport is applied for. Just need to wait to get it back now.

9 comments:

  1. Your own passport how cool is that, wish Mary went abroad then perhaps I could have my own one.
    How clever is Liam working out his letters like that.
    lots of luv
    Bungly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the naughty photos Monkey - you certainly live up to your name!
    Hope the passport comes back in time and you get to go on your trip.
    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no Monkey, Nana says alcohol is bad for animals! No wonder you ended up standing on your head! Lucky you going abroad, wherever that is, will have to find a map thing, maybe that Tom Tom thing I looked at the other day will tell me where you are going! It got us where we wanted to go! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Monkey, you look like you had my kinda day.
    Shame about the party though, I bet you would have had a great time.
    Hope you get your passport in time, great piccies of you posing.
    I was wondering if you were you were going to sit on the scanner.LOL
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Monkey a passport! I didn't know we needed them for holidays, can you send me yours to use this summer please as it will save Lynne trying to take all those photos and filling in difficult forms

    Thank you very much
    from your dear friend Clemmie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monkey - what a lot you learnt. Hope your passport gets back in time with all this snow. That drink looks very interesting.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Monkey, you shouldn't try Joe's Mummy's drink, these ladies really need their alcohol at the end of a stressful day!!! it certainly isn't for little people.

    Shame you couldnt go to Joe's party, that sounded fun!!

    Love Koala xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Monkey I love the passport photos, shame Joe's Mummy was not too pleased with them all!!

    Shame about missing out on the party but I bet you will make up for it when you are away on your trip :)

    Have a great time away - no monkey business now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOH hope you got it back in time. (Ali that really gave me a fab giggle thanks hun).

    ReplyDelete