All this white stuff is apparently called snow. It would appear we don't get it often as everyone seemed very excited - especially as we didn't have to go anywhere in the car. Joe was eager to show me what all the fuss was about.

I got a bit scared. Joe thought it was the snow as there was so much of it and gave me a kiss to reassure me. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was his jacket that was causing me concern. I thought an orange had swallowed him.

Well, this snow lark is OK actually. Thank goodness Joe's mummy made me a scarf and some boots. We didn't have a hat to fit at short notice, but this all in one hat and coat worked well.

Joe and I had great fun on the sledge.

It sounded all crunchy, so I decided to get a bit closer to the action...

Bit disappointed that my footprints don't come out too well due to my rather large bottom.

aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh! HELP! Someone help me! This bit wasn't funny.

After being rescued we went about making a snowman, I really enjoyed this and was pleased when he agreed to have his photo taken with me.

Then it was snowball fight time. All I had to do was roll a ball of snow and throw it. OK I can do that.

What they didn't tell me was that others threw snowballs at me! And this.....

became this.......

leading to the ultimate humiliation of having to burn my bottom on the radiator while drying :-(
Might give the snow action a miss tomorrow.......
I am in fits of laughter here, you are braver than me in the snow! Hedgie x
ReplyDeleteOh Monkey what an adventure you have had today. You so very lucky to have that snow, so enjoy it!!!Your antics have made me laugh
ReplyDeleteOh Monkey what fun you have had today with Joe!
ReplyDeleteI think Clemmie may make a snowman tomorrow but think he will give the snowball thingy a miss!
Oh poor Monkey - getting covered in all that snow but I loved your coat /hat brilliant. Mrs N still hasn't made me a coat. I think a lot of us could do with hugging a radiator today.
ReplyDeleteOh Monkey you did have a great day though didn't you
ReplyDeleteMonkey, I wish you lived nearer to me. You could have shared my towel! I do hope you didn't burn your bottom too badly. Maybe we should just look at the snow tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteC
OMG Monkey is this what happens to you when you live with 2 little human boys!!!
ReplyDeleteI get the snowman building because my mini humans did that with me but that thank goodness they did not show me the snowball thingy, especially as it it ended up the way it did for you!!!
For some reason Shirley was laughing out loud when she read this. I can't see anything funny in having your bottom burnt on a big hot metal thing myself.
I hope yout b*m is not too sore today.
Love and hugs
Bongo
XXXX
Oh Monkey you had an amazing day, you will come to realise just how special this was hun honest!
ReplyDelete