Well I didn't have a dinner party, and there weren't 5 of us... but after meeting up with Modfish, these 2 fellas came over to have a chat. They live on a desk not too far from Joe's daddy. No original names though - they are just Monkey and Monkey. Maybe my name is like 'Jack' on the most popular boy's name list LOL.

We did have a party of sorts as we sang ring-a-ring of roses together....

.. and danced the conga (althought it would appear Joe's daddy was laughing at this point as the photo is a bit blurred!).
Oh Monkey what a lovely time you had at the office.
ReplyDeleteYou have made some lovely new friends by the look of those photo's.
Love
Bongo.
XXX
Glad you got to go and meet Modfish and then had the party with Monkey and Monkey! I like the look of your party. Shame about the Bombay mix though Mum says that's one of her fav's, maybe I will take your advice though and not try it. Glad you're getting to do my questions though and thanks. Hugs Curly xxx
ReplyDeleteWow Monkey glad Clemmie hasn't seen that you have been to a pary as he would be vey envious of you!
ReplyDeleteAnother nice man taking a toy to work!! I cannot see peter doing this yet but good to see lots of humans are kind to toys especially in offices!!
Hoping Clemmie gets to meet Curly today, getting a bit anxious now:(
Love Lynne xx
I wish I was there Monkey - I would love to do the Congo dance.
ReplyDeleteLove Pamela x
Wow - that's a lot of monkeys!
ReplyDelete