What are my creature comforts?
To be honest I don't think I have any. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing?

What is my morning routine?
I lay in Joe's room pretending to be asleep while he faffs about getting ready for pre-school. It does beat having to get ready myself it has to be said.... it looks a lot of rushing about to me. I also take the time to have a little chat with a long lost relative, you can see him on the left. He's a bit odd, ceramic apparently - he doesn't say much.

What is my evening routine?
As above, only Joe is faffing about getting his PJs on. I do enjoy the bedtime story though.

Do I have any annoying habits?
Of course not!

hahahahaha :-DWhat is my favourite spot in my home?
I don't really have one to be honest. I like being in Joe's room but not when he is sleeping as he really snores. So daytime, in Joe's room; nightime in his mummy's work room (although sometimes you can still hear Joe snoring through the wall!!).

What am I doing right now?
Well I would say that is pretty obvious... I am typing on Joe's mummy's computer! Although just as Clemmie has problems with his legs - my arms are way too short to be practical!!

What do I wish I was doing right now?
Bet you can't guess!! EATING BANANAS :-)
Naughty Monkey showing your bottom.
ReplyDeletexDuckie
Hello Monkey great to see you back xx Sorry about the sadness in your family sending you Clemmie[[[[hugs]]]]
ReplyDeleteSounds as though you have busy times in your house LOL!!
love Clemmie xx
Monkey it is very dangerous to sit on a photocopier -if it breaks you get get glass in your bottom and that will HURT!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Pamela x