

It was very funny but I was too embarrassed to be in the shop photos. I did however agree to have my hair brushed with Joe's new hairbrush. Yes, we know he has hardly any hair to brush, but he was very insistent that he wanted one of his own when his mummy was buying a brush for herself, so she gave him and bought him one. I'm beginning to worry about that boy!!!
Oh cuz I wouldn't worry too much about Joe he is just GREAT I wish I could meet him, we could all have such fun together. Just imagine you me and Joe, how would Joe's mummy cope I wonder?!?! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove
Bongo
XXX
Probably not! LOL
ReplyDeleteJoe looks like he had a great day out and looks like you had fun too Monkey.
ReplyDeletexDuckie
Lots of great photos. Joe looks like he has had a great time and lots of fun, as does Monkey xx
ReplyDelete