Sunday, 23 May 2010

Prompts for w/c 21st May

Duckie set the prompts again this week, and the theme was SUN....

A place in the sun.
Well just about everywhere is a place in the sun at the moment, the weather is just gorgeous! Remember to be sun safe, hats and cream are a must!


Sunday morning sunshine.
After my golf lesson last week, Liam offered to give me a football lesson in the early sunshine. In the background you can see a headless Mummy, ploughing her way through a huge pile of ironing in the shade of the patio.

And check out our baby plants in the greenhouse, just got to keep nurturing them now!

Keep your face towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
Being short and dumpy, it's kinda hard to get a good shadow. I think I look more like a hippo here {{wacko}}.


You are my sunshine.

I do love spending time with my mate Joe (and Liam of course, but Joe is more into cuddles).

The sun'll come out tomorrow.
Indeed it will according to the forecast, another scorcher! I hope we get to do more of this:



I got so wet, it was great fun. Meet my invisible friend LOL.


I was glad to get dried off (well actually I was so wet I had to get hung on the line my my tail but I refused to have any photos taken!).

5 comments:

  1. What fun you had Monkey. Such a great way to keep cool. Must get get Mrs N to find me a hat. I've got the shades though.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Monkey you have certainly been having some fun in the sun.
    I don't blame you for not wanting a photo of you dangling by your tail.
    Luckily I have not got a tail otherwise I am sure that would be a photo Shirley would NEED!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what fun you've been having, those boys certainly add something to your life! Hope you are all dried out now! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like you have been having lots of fun in the sun!! Love the sun hat:)

    I do hope you have dried out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slip, Slap, Slosh.. is the buzz phrase my DD told me..

    Slip on a t-shirt
    Slap on a hat
    Slosh on the sun lotion..

    sorry you got wet..

    ReplyDelete