Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Prompts for w/c 30th April

This week's prompts are by my Cuz, Bongo - and we have been asked to go out and EXPLORE.

So, here's what I have been up to this week.

Over the weekend I helped Joe and Liam's mummy and daddy with Grandpa's garage tidy up. It was a hive of activity so I kept low during all the hard work and just had an explore of the skip at the end!

On Sunday I had a little explore of the house and found Liam and Joe having a teddy bears picnic that I was just in time for. Yummy.

On Monday I explored the bike shop when we went to order Liam a big boy bike....

I couldn't convince them to buy me this cool trailer so I could ride in comfort whilst being pulled by Joe's daddy.


Then on Tuesday Liam and his daddy took me to collect the bike. I got to sit on it - so exciting!!

And tonight, Joe's mummy and I had an explore on the internet and we made our own movie!



Apart from the point where I put my arm round Joe's mummy in a slightly romantic way, I think this film rocks!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing my EXPLORE prompt Cuz.
    Looks like you had a pretty exciting week to me, that skip was pretty full I bet Grandpa was glad of all thet help!
    Loving Liam's bike, pity they wouldn't get the trailer for you to ride on though.
    Joe's Mummy really does take you to some good places to explore and that movie site rocks.
    You make a great Jedi and I think you look amazing in those robes!!!
    "Let the Force be with you."
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkey, you have had an exciting week, but to end up a movie star, well, who would have thought it! Will you be a multi millionaire now, if so, I hope you still want to know us all! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant movie Monkey. What a star. Love all the places you have explored.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete