Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Prompts for w/c 11th June

This week's prompts are on the theme of dieting..... pretty poor show I know but I only have one photo but it's worth a lot. This is what Joe's mummy ate for lunch one day this week. I know, if I didn't have the evidence in this photo I would not have believed it either. Shame she just threw it all in a plate and didn't present it a bit better (those dollops of mayo look a bit dodgy) - but she was 'grabbing a quick lunch while working' apparently. It's the thought that counts I've heard....

5 comments:

  1. Your mum is no Delia Smith is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't look like monkey food to me, it isn't yellow! Hope you got fed at some point! Luv Hedgie x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Monkey where are your bananas, I don't see any on your plate????
    I hope you find something yummy to eat soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Monkey. Not bad food for dieting but I think the portion size is a little on the big size for you.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Monkey that looks rather a lot of crunchy stuff there!
    Bananas are much softer to eat.
    Hope the fruit bowl is kept full for you.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete