Thursday, 8 July 2010

Prompts for w/c 25th June

It was my turn to set the prompts this week, and so I chose the theme of Hide and Seek. The boys have taught me this while we have been playing outside and it is lots of fun. Plus I know how to count to 10 and 20 really well now :-)

Here's some of the hiding places I tried:

This seems to work for Cleo as she hides away in the shade on the patio and sleeps the day away. Unfortunately I disturbed her - ooops.


And would you look at this. How embarrassing to have a huge pile of ironing like that on show! Made a good hiding place though. I reckon even Liam could have hid behind it LOL.


I ventured back outside and found these sweet peas that were a good hiding place. Bit scary climbing up there though!

And lastly here I am blending in with some long lost relatives and some other soft toys types. Perhaps they were in this area on their way to or from Bongo's wedding?

I hope you all had fun playing hide and seek this week :-)

4 comments:

  1. great hiding places Monkey! Are you going to learn how to do the ironing? Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really brilliant hiding places cuz.
    That ironing pile is bigger than Shirley's!!!!!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the blending in hiding place. That cat looks a bit scary.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have found lots of great hiding places Monkey :)

    ReplyDelete