
look at this beauty :-)
I was then offered to get more hands on..... as you can see the humans thought it was very amusing but I wasn't so sure - it was a long way up and I had the fork of the stick in my bottom!
Then someone clever decided it might be better to throw me into the tree to see if I could knock any down. Umm, that will be NO. I am too light, and I managed to get stuck.
I did get rescued though, and we continued the conkering mission. Right up until all the sticks had returned to their natural habitat and no amount of tree wiggling was going to get them down....
It was a really good day :-)
Oh dear, your life is getting a bit dangerous, that rake looks as if it could inflict an injury, and fancy throwing you up in the trees! Is there a protection society for monkeys? Luv Hedgie x
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun collecting the conkers, although I am glad you were rescued out of the tree!!
ReplyDelete