Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Scrapping weekend

I've had a lovely weekend in sunny Bognor Regis, and got to meet up with some of my 365 buddies :-) It was a real shame that Bongo couldn't make it, and Curly (but I'm not sure if she is still staying up north?).

Anyway, spent Friday watching everyone scrap their evening away, but we couldn't really chat among ourselves as they was so much chat and laughter from the humans. Very inconsiderate if you ask me ;-)

On Saturday the humans went to Slindon to look at all the pumpkins. Apparently they were great. Pity I was left at the house, abandoned! {{sulks}}


On Saturday afternoon, Joe's mummy went to meet a couple of her UKS team mates... she had a lovely afternoon chatting and eating home made cake. I would have gone with her but the others were going for a walk along the beach so as I missed out on the fresh air this morning I thought I would go along with them. It was lots of fun (although a little smelly).




See, they can take nice photos of me. But then we have to get back to the silly ones. Thank goodness they got it over and done quickly as I was desparate to pay a visit, as you can see from the photo. Don't think the others would have been too impressed if my self control had wavered lol.

Evening meal at the pub, and Duckie got stuck into the wine!

Sunday was another scrapping day, and I have to say Joe's mummy was pretty productive once she got going. Lovely weather so we had lunch outside in the sunshine.

It was time to go home on Monday, and that's when we realised we hadn't made much use of the games room. So we quickly made up for lost time....

Duckie thought this was highly amusing and took ages to help me out of this pocket...... thanks mate!

Darts is a dangerous game from where I was sitting. And that dart through the ear wasn't very pleasant (don't worry kids, I was fine but please don't try it at home). I wasn't best pleased when Joe's mummy tried to pin me on there through my belly button (!!) but the dart wasn't long enough!

Then there was the game of dart throwing. I don't know why everyone is so keen to try to damage my nether regions!!!


And then everyone joined in. Glad I had had a shower in the morning as Hedgie got a bit up close and personal with me ;-)

So all in all, it was a great weekend, and hopefully we get to all meet up again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Didn't we have a great mini holiday even if the humans forgot us at times, or were a bit mean to us! So glad you kept your self control, didn't think about that when I was underneath you! Oh, and your shower was effective! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely weekend ... but fancy Joes mummy leaving you behind on some of her adventures ... and how could they do that to you on the dart board?? LOL. I'm glad it was a productive weekend though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monkey, I am one of Mummys new friends on UKS and I shall be following you closely now to see what you get up to. Not too sure I agree with you being strung up on a dartboard though....will keep the animal cruelty line on standby!! LOL x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you all look like you had a great time away.
    Not too happy about that dart board though!!!!Maybe as well I did not come with all those darts around.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had a great weekend with some of your friends Monkey :) Not sure about being pinned onto the dartboard though, it sounds (and looks) a tad painful - I hope you have fully recovered xxx

    ReplyDelete