Thursday, 15 September 2011

Project 12 so far

I've been playing along with the Project 12 challenge and although I got a bit behind over the summer, I have done a LO for each month documenting this year and the album is coming together quite nicely I think. Here's my pages so far (some of the photos are a bit naff, sorry about that!)....







I'm hoping to get the August LO done before it's time to do September's!

5 comments:

  1. they look super and such a great record of your family's year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely Alli,

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely selection of LO's Alli.
    Lots of great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are all gorgeous Alli and what a lovely way to cherish all those memories of 2011. It will look really great at the end of the year and be something really special to keep looking back on xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layouts Alli. Love the Project 12 layouts!

    ReplyDelete