Here's the LOs I have done so far:
Challenge 2 - Shimelle's starting point (combined with the weekly challenge too)
I'd seen these starting point challenges on Shimelle's blog but hadn't really paid much attention. Will need to go back and have another look though, as it's a great way to get inspiration for a LO.... I combined this with the weekly challenge too - anticipation theme (our honeymoon), use clock or clock hands (sticker by flower), include something from the event (Disney entry ticket), use horrible stash (patterned chipboard letters that don't match anything, painted pink). Thanks for a great challenge Nerlly :)Challenge 6 - speed scrap
LOL anyone who knows me will think this was impossible for me as I am such a faffer!! But I took the scraps left over from a kit and just added 2 matching flowers and 3 buttons to it. The result is this - a very simple LO but I like it that way as I love the photo and wanted the focus on that. And the LO was done in 30 mins - unbelievable and unlikely to be repeated!.Mandy's challenge
I went with the Indian takeaway, so used rich colours and added some stickles to the branch for a bit of bling.I've printed a few more of the challenges out and hope to have a go at some this week. Need to get time to look at everyone else's LO too, as lots of fab work being uploaded from my fellow ribbons.
I love your speed scrap one well done for doing it so quickly
ReplyDeletethe Pizza colours one is a stunner
looks as though you had a good CC
Look at you speed scrapping lol. Now I see your take on the weeks challenge, it makes more sense to me - I may just give it a go. Great layouts Alli
ReplyDeleteLovely layouts Alli, they are all fab!
ReplyDeleteGreat lo's, love the speed challenge one.
ReplyDeleteWOW Alli you have been busy.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the speed scrapping and love the honeymoon LO.
X
Thanks for playing along with the challenge - I love your page, that white space at the top works so well, fantastic job!
ReplyDelete