Monday, 10 October 2011

Scrapping weekend

I've just come back from a fantastic scrapping weekend in Selborne with my 365 buddies. Can't believe this is the 4th year we have met up for a retreat, time flies!

As well as lots of chat and laughter, I was very productive in the scrapping front. It was so windy today I had to take photos of my LOs indoors this afternoon so they're not the best colours and some look a bit crooked but they are all straight honest!

I did my September pages for Project 12

and a couple of my Total Papercraft kits

I did the UKS weekly challenge from last week which was set by my teamie Suze, and combined it with our team sketch for this month too. The criteria was 3 lots of 3 things (3 people in the photos, 3 patterned papers, 3 brads), use blue not pink and include an everyday item (book page)

This LO was the blind/speed scrap challenge that Barbara kindly set for us on Sunday - was a bit scary cutting papers etc not knowing where the bits would go or how the finished LO would look!

and this is a LO for one of the sketch challenges

I've also done most of the LO for the UKS house challenge but need to add a title. It will need to wait though, as all those late nights chatting have caught up with me and I'm too tired to do it tonight!

I also had a go at making these sock snowmen.... they are so cute aren't they? Mine are the 2 blue ones - I need to get more white socks so I can make one for each of us to have on the fireplace over Christmas etc because they look cute as a family I think....

and this is the fab altered matchbox that Shirley taught us on Saturday - thanks so much Shirley, it's something I would never had done normally but I love it! Mine's the red one

Thanks to Paula for organising the retreat and for everyone making it such a great weekend. Can't wait til the next one!

4 comments:

  1. You were certainly productive and all the work is great love the snowmen and those boxes will have a go at them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness you really were super productive, weren't you? Oh and such great layouts, I must say I'm LOVING those matchboxes ... Are you going to share with us how they're done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Like you had a very productive time,
    I love all the LO and thoes snowmen are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely to come along and catch up with everyone. Next time I am going to make sure I come for more than a day!
    Your matchbox project came out very Chic.:-)
    X

    ReplyDelete