Thursday, 1 December 2011

Elf Your Christmas - Day 1

Well our visitor arrived overnight... meet Alf the elf :-)  He's all the way from the North Pole and has come to stay with us until Christmas.  According to the useful book that he brought with him, he will watch the children of the house and each night use Christmas magic to fly back and report to Santa whether they've been naughty or nice.


The boys were in awe, especially as he had brought the advent calendars!  They've read the book 3 times already.....


Apparently today he has been hiding behind the classroom doors at school, seeing what they are up to lol.  He must sneak about quietly as I have been in all day working, and whenever I went downstairs I saw this....

He looks pretty innocent but his eyes make me wonder what is he thinking, or more importantly what has he been up to.  Watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. He looks super cool sat on the mantelpiece Alli.
    I hope he and the boys behave over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alp you have Oh such an innocent look but I believe you do get up to lots of mischief

    Alli those cakes look really yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is quite cute, mind he dose'nt eat all the cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh how cute is he :) I'm also wondering if he's checking also on anyone else in the family lol

    ReplyDelete