I'm not sure who instigated this little adventure but my money is on Monkey as he is the extreme sports fanatic in the house..... they took a piece of string that I had out for hanging the cards, and made a zip wire of out it! Would appear that the candy canes I put on the tree yesterday may have been the inspiration!
Looks like fun was had and as we didn't find anyone crumbled in a heap on the floor we're guessing it was injury free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Alf & Monkey that looks such fun wish I was small and light enough to join you
ReplyDeleteWow that looks fun and wow, wow to the tree. Don't think you need any more practise - it is brilliant.
ReplyDeleteElf and Safety would have a field day!!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteMonkey is definitely leading Alf astray, indoor extreme sports is a new idea. LOL
ReplyDeleteLoving the tree too.
X