I'm on a bit of a scrapping roll, helped greatly by having DH at home over the Easter weekend to supervise all the small people in the house. A bit late in uploading due to the naff weather yesterday which meant I couldn't get a decent photo, but here is the LO I did on Sunday for the UKS April week 1 challenge. The criteria was to use the sketch provided, a photo to make people smile and lots of buttons.
The photo is FIL and the boys hanging off the bars at a local country park. They love just dangling there and have fits of giggles while having their photo taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that's a great one Alli love the photo and I bet Joe really giggled
ReplyDeleteGreat papers and super photo, monkey bars are great for just hanging around!!
ReplyDeletegreat paper, love the LO. this could become a yearly challenge ;)
ReplyDelete