This week I have finally got round to finishing off the LOs that I started at the crops last month.... this first one is using my UKS team's March sketch, and the final scraps from my Christmas
Total Papercrafts kit. I found this photo while clearing out the
archived holiday forms at work - strange place to find it! It was taken
at our go karting Christmas party in (I think) 2003. I'm the only one
still working there now.....
A LO from our visit to Falkirk Wheel using a sketch from The Crumblies retreat and the crop kit we all had from the lovely Sandra at Gottacraft
And a LO using a January Total Papercrafts kit. Love the glittered paper in this kit and it's a shame we didn't have more snowy pictures from this winter as they would have looked great. I've used photos of Joe at his friend's ice skating party.... he really enjoyed it once he finally let go of the side lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Goodness Alli, you've been so busy, are you after that crown lol. They're really fabulous
ReplyDeleteOh you have done a lot of scrapping well done on catching up. Love the lacing on the 2003 page nice touch that.
ReplyDelete