It's been one of those weeks so I haven't managed any scrapping but I hadn't got round to uploading the last couple of UKS weekly challenges:
The first one is April week 5 - use the sketch as inspiration, scrap a first, use old or new paper and bunting.
The sketch was lovely, and perfect for these smaller passport photos. The first is us preparing for our first holiday abroad with the boys, and having to renew/apply for passports. I used the This & That papers that I bought recently and of course the bunting which was on the sketch provided.
This one is for last week's challenge, May week 1. The criteria was to use cord/twine/ribbon, some bling, the colours green and white, and stamping. The stamping is a bit of a cop out really as I don't like stamping, I always seem to mess it up. So if you get a magnifying glass out, you'll be able to spot a little row of stamped hearts on the top pink strip.
It was so hot that day, and by the time we had climbed to the top of the hill we were exhausted. Thank goodness for the conveniently parked ice cream van in the car park up there lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Two great pages, had to laugh at the 'don't smile' one look more like convicts and holiday makers
ReplyDeleteGreat to see your LO's Alli.
ReplyDeleteLove the line up of passport photos and I am pretty sure that anyone's passport photo would fit the convict criteria Mary mentions, I know mine would!!!
The papers work brilliantly with them.
Swiss family Roberts as a tile was very clever too ......and well done to the ice team van for being in just the right place. Great photo of you all together with the White horse in the background.
Well done on getting the WC done even when you are so busy.
X