I haven't done any scrapping at all since the all day crop last month, but finally this past week my mojo seems to have returned! Here are the LOs I have done/finished:
I thought as the boys would be posing for this year's back to school photo soon, I had better get last year's scrapped asap. This is using a Total Papercrafts kit (wasn't too sure about the rulers when I received the kit, but once I remembered this photo I think they work really well).
This next LO is using the crop sketch for June. The criteria was to use the colours red/white/blue (which I forgot about) or lots of bling. So gems galore it was!
And finally this is my LO for Mary's weekly challenge over on UKS. The criteria was to use a sketch, less than perfect photos (action shots taken by Dave whilst trying not to look obvious!), and black somewhere on the LO.
The sun (yes it has finally arrived!!!) was bouncing off the white cardstock and safmat when I took the photo but it looks fine IRL ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great LOs Alli, love the rulers!! Love the photos of Clyde, great action pics of the boys!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all super LO and the ruler really does work and you managed to snap it in two as well
ReplyDeleteThey're fabulous Alli ... boy when you mojo returns, it comes back with a bang, doesn't it :)
ReplyDelete