A bit late in uploading due to a marathon gardening session this weekend, but I finished this LO at our crop last Wednesday. It's using a Total Papercrafts kit.
The criteria was to use your favourite colour combo (I love a good contrast, so these light and dark papers are great), favourite technique (strips of journalling and no hand cutting!), and favourite thing to do when/if you have time off from work/chores/looking after people/etc (The Crumblies retreats, I love having a weekend to myself with my scrapping buddies!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great DLO and even better by far IRL
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous Alli ... the colour combo is lovely and ooohhh those blossoms, perfect :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Alli, love the colours that you chose, lovely flowers!! Great bunch of people LOL!!
ReplyDeleteLove that you've done a DLO. Gorgeous flower clusters and a great subject to scrap.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in my challenge
I love that you used my design for this, I know you usually do your own thing!
ReplyDelete