Surprisingly he was nowhere to be seen when we returned from holiday, but the new residents seem to have settled in well - possibly too well!
They started with self portraits....
and then all joined in
As we checked out the other rooms of the house, they were everywhere....
some being more adventurous than others
Hopefully they will all be leaving for school soon and creating mischief there instead!












Alli clever you and how time consuming they must have been and lucky school getting them too xxx
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos another mini book I think?!!!
Brilliant, Alli, I love them. and all their antics I bet the house will feel very quiet when they go to school
ReplyDeleteOooh Alli they're brill just love it Hun.
ReplyDeleteLoving these little cuties!
ReplyDeletelooks like monkey mayhem
ReplyDeleteOMG what a mischievious lot they are! They are fabulous, well done for getting them all made and giving them life. LOL
ReplyDeleteX
Ha, ha - love it. They look like a very cheeky bunch! Hope your well. x
ReplyDelete