Monday, 28 January 2013
Race for Life
Not sure if I am insane or not, but I've decided to sign up for Race for Life again this year. I've basically not done any exercise since I managed to drag myself out of the chair to complete it 4 years ago. That time I did it to celebrate mum only having a few months to go until the 5 year all clear. How things can change though, as we lost her 3 years ago last week, from a combination of cancer/heart failure/dementia. So this time I will run (and I mean run, the whole way rather than half of it) in her memory and raise money to help fund more research into this cruel disease.
If you would like to sponsor me (and I would be very happy if you did!), then my Just Giving page can be found here. Thanks in advance for donating to such a good cause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Brilliant journalling about why you are doing the race and good luck, you can go our with Claire whilst we are away :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Alli ... I'll sponsor you, but will need to do it on our main computer, not my iPad
ReplyDelete