For this week's challenge on UKS the criteria was to use a holiday theme, something food or cooking related, bling and/or red, and lots of journaling. Didn't think the ice cream bribe to get them off the beach would count, but the lovely team leader who set the challenge said it does - result!
I've combined the challenge criteria with the October sketch from my crop - I'm a bit behind! I'm still trying to use up some of the kits I have, and I have to admit this was not one of my favourites... but it's good to get out of your comfort zone. Never thought I would use gold butterflies on a LO, but I didn't have enough 'g's left in the alpha so had to cover the missing bits on the 'y's somehow ;-) Fits the theme though eh lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very inventive use of the gold butterflies Alli. Great to get full points too, ice cream is an essential food in my book.LOL. Lovely photos of the boys and lovely LO too.
ReplyDeleteXXX
Super page and a brilliant adaptation of the alpha
ReplyDeleteHow clever are you thinking to use a y and a butterfly lol. Oh Alli, what a great layout x
ReplyDelete