Well most of you that know me, know I had the most amazing birthday surprise the week before last. Dave had booked for us all to go to Disneyland Paris for 3 nights, leaving the day after my birthday. He had organised it with my work and the boys' school, even got the Euros! He certainly excelled the usual 'get yourself something and I'll give you the money'!
So here's me on my big day..... really yummy cake from Sainsburys :-)
And here's a few photos from our trip - I could bore you all forever as I took over 500 but I think this is more than enough! I haven't even thought about editing them yet but I'm hoping having so many new ones will spring my mojo into action...
This is the entrance to the park/train station. Lights up beautifully at night.
Had to get a photo of the Disney castle of course....
This was our hotel campus, almost a village in itself really. We were in this block, nice and close to the reception building/restaurant etc.
We queued for ages to meet Mickey Mouse and get his autograph but it was worth it!
Although the boys didn't like any of the more adventurous rides, they had their favourites and we must have gone on this rocket one at least twice a day (it's Joe toy, he insisted he ride with us!).
Dave did manage to get Liam on the RC Racer one in the Toy Story area of Disney Studios. He got off and told me very seriously that he was not going on it again LOL. Fair play to him, I wouldn't have gone on it as I don't like ones that make you feel like you are going upside down.
The guy playing Buzz Lightyear was funny.... I didn't notice him lifting them up by their hoods until after I had taken the photo.
We had our meals included in our booking and the all you can eat buffet restaurants were a big hit, especially with Liam!
The night show was absolutely brilliant! Liam is frightened of fireworks but almost all of them were the silent child friendly ones. Was so proud of him to watch it even though he was quite anxious until he was confident there would be no bangs. I took almost 100 photos that night alone as the images on the castle and water fountains were fantastic.
The parade was really good too, although we would have been better being on the other side for photos, never mind!
And Joe being the animal lover he is, had to stroke the horse that pulls the little tram you can ride on up to the castle.
And that's it for now, hopefully some of these and the others I took will be appearing on LOs soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













What a lovely husband you have Alli. It looks like you all had a fabulous time. Looking forward to seeing the LO's now. :-) x
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of photos Alli. Very envious!
ReplyDeleteAlmost makes my jaw ache looking at the boys big smile. Pleased you all enjoyed yourselves.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and I bet Liam was in his element with 'all you can eat' meals.
ReplyDeletelove the firework photo very spectacular.
Lovely photos and you seem to have all had a brilliant time, great idea Dave xxxx
ReplyDelete