Seriously slacking on the blogging and photo taking front at the moment, just seem to be on the go all the time. Anyway, still trying to keep up with this month in numbers project, so here goes for May:
1 = the number of early birthday presents I received, thanks Dad! He got me a Garmin GPS watch which has been really useful to track my pace in the run up to Race for Life.
1 = the number of time we used our National Trust membership - we went to Stourhead and it was lovely, must go back in autumn when the trees all change colour.
52 = the number of cakes I have made this month for my RFL fundraising (and I only ate 2 I think)
1 = the number of Beaver sleepovers attended, which involved 1 very excited boy...
1 = the number of Cubs orienteering activities at Badbury Clump, which involved the other excited boy...
30:32 = the fastest time I have managed a 5k run in, was very happy that day!!
1 = the number of Year 3 assemblies I have been to - it was brilliant and it was amazing to see how much all the children seemed to have matured this academic year (and a little scary as they are growing up!)
2 = the number of BBQs we have had this month
1 = the number of cinema trips the boys had with my sister and their cousins
1 = number of doggie haircuts. Clyde was really quite scruffy as the groomer had been off after a knee op so when I said 'short back and sides please', she quite literally did that. I wasn't even sure he was my dog when I collected him lol. Been great in this warmer weather though :-)
6 = the number of rooms I have painted this month... seemed a good idea at the time is all I can say! Still to do the kitchen but I can't face it at the moment. Really pleased with how nice everything looks (unlike this photo of me which is terrible!!). I'm using the milk bottle tip that my scrapping buddy Lynne shared a while ago - works brilliantly!
0 = the number of layouts done this month, must try to finish my other half done ones at the all day crop in June.....
And so that's May, hopefully summer has arrived and I will remember to take more photos for June.
If you would like to know more about months in numbers, please visit Julie's blog here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Lots if number one's this month Alli.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the 30.32. :-) AND 6 rooms!!!!
Great as always to come and be nosey at your month.
Hope you managed to get some paint on the walls as well as your jeans. ;-)
X
Loved catching up with your May and pleased about the painting can tip too :)
ReplyDeleteHave just fed my nose too :D